Oxygen concentrator also called as oxygen generator machine is medical equipment machine that help patients who need oxygen as they have a low level of oxygen in their blood. Oxygen Concentrator powered by plugging the device into an electrical outlet. The oxygen is delivered through a steady supply as long as the oxygen machine is plugged in to a permanent wall electrical source. Looking to buy Oxygen Concentrator Machine dubai UAE please contact us
The Oxygen concentrators machines produce oxygen on their own as follows:
1) the machine pull in the surrounding room air and filter it.
2) Then the oxygen undergoes a filtration process, and is compressed.
3) From there, the flow moves through two or more chambers that are filled with a material that removes the nitrogen from the air by using filter and sieve beds.
4) The medical grade oxygen is then sent through a flow-meter through the mask or the nasal cannula.
portable oxygen concentrators (POC) is similar to a home oxygen concentrator, but is smaller in size and more mobile. portable oxygen concentrator are very lightweight compared to home use oxygen concentrator they can also be plugged into car 12V D/C cigarette lighters or operate through the use of a lithium-ion battery our portable oxygen concentrators such as iGo Devilbiss portable oxygen concentrator Dubai UAE and Zen-O are FAA approved and can be brought Air plane, trains, buses, and cruise ships. The oxygen is delivered through a steady supply as long as the oxygen machine is plugged in to a permanent wall electrical source. portable oxygen concentrator is not portable oxygen cylinder
we are the main oxygen concentrator supplier in Dubai , as we are the agent for devilbiss oxygen concentrator in UAE. We supply brand new and also we do oxygen concentrator on rent in dubai If you are looking for more details about devilbiss or respironics philips oxygen concentrator price in UAE please contact us today. please also contact us if youare looking to buyportable oxygen concentrator prices in dubai.
According to several health studies, not all patients who require long-term oxygen therapy follow their treatments rigorously. Many of these patients complain about the lack of compliance, or difficulty in using the concentrators at home (during the day & sleep). However, patients with COPD should understand that the benefits of using oxygen therapy outweigh these disadvantages, and it is crucial to follow the prescribed treatment. Buying an oxygen machine for home use is not that expensive, and such devices are covered by most major insurers.
By following oxygen therapy exactly as prescribed, you will enjoy the following:
– Reduced risk of COPD-related complications- the primary risks of COPD includes pulmonary hypertension, severe arrhythmias, and even heart failure. By inhaling medical grade, pure oxygen with the help of a concentrator, you will significantly reduce these risks
– Relief from dyspnea- shortness of breath. Most COPD patients struggle with troubling shortness of breath both during day time and during sleep. Getting the right amount of therapeutic oxygen into your bloodstream will help to reduce the incidence of dyspnea and other COPD associated health complaints such as dizziness or fatigue
– Improved quality of your life- with proper oxygen treatment you will be able to enjoy life to its fullest. You will improve your mood, and you will sleep much better. Slowly, dizziness, fatigue, and symptoms of depression will disappear because now your organs receive the right amount of quality oxygen and you look and feel much better.
– Better physical exercise tolerance- if you take part in a regular physical workout program, you will have a better ability to keep up with your daily exercise routine. Get better endurance, enjoy your fitness training and get stronger and healthier by the day
– Reduces risk of hypoxemia (common in people with COPD, it is when your blood does not contain the necessary amount of oxygen). The main symptoms of hypoxemia include shortness of breath, confusion, wheezing and even our skin might turn bluish. When you get enough pure grade oxygen in our system, you can truly reduce these symptoms even after one month of continuous therapy.
Before buying an oxygen machine for home use, make sure to consult with your physician. He can appoint to you the exact type and brand of device that you should purchase. Your doctor is also the one who will calibrate your machine, ensuring you receive oxygen therapy at required pressures.
Contact Us today to know more about details about our equipments and oxygen tanks. What is oxygen concentrator Dubai UAE contact us today!!!
Pulse Mode Vs Continuous Mode
Portable Oxygen concentrator is medical equipment machine that help patients who need oxygen as they have a low level of oxygen in their blood. Oxygen Concentrator powered by plugging the device into an electrical outlet or by using a built in battery. If a battery is used, then it will need to be charged by plugging it into an electrical outlet or by car adapter. portable oxygen concentrators are very lightweight compared to home use oxygen concentrator they can also be plugged into car 12V D/C cigarette lighters or operate through the use of a lithium-ion battery our portable oxygen concentrators are FAA approved and can be brought Air plane, trains, buses, and cruise ships for only Portable oxygen concentrators machines there are two settings for receiving oxygen: pulse dose and continuous flow.
The oxygen is delivered through a steady supply as long as the oxygen machine is plugged in to a permanent wall electrical source.
only for portable type there are 2 modes available (Continuous Mode) and ( Pulse Mode)
The pulse dose mode is usually used for daytime use or used most when patients are awake and active during the day., as it delivers air via the cannula when you inhale. Concentrators with pulse dose technology also are more compact in design so the machine will give oxygen upon patint inhaetion only means the pulse flow delivers oxygen every time the patient takes a breath. If their breathing rate increases, the machine will react and release a bolus, or pulse dosage size, with each inhalation. The flow rate is based off the bolus.
The concentrator then rests while the patient is exhaling. Although there are pulse flow units that can be used 24/7, it should be noted that pulse dose units are not compatible with BiPAP or CPAP devices
The continuous flow mode delivers a constant air flow via the tubes. For people who need oxygen while they sleep continuous mode is the best option. so Continuous flow is delivered at a constant rate regardless of the user’s breathing pattern. All home stationary concentrators provide a continuous flow of oxygen.
If a patient is prescribed 3 LPM, their concentrator will produce 3 liters of oxygen every minute. POCs that are continuous flow are CPAP & BiPAP compatible. They can also be used 24/7.
Most patients find that pulse flow works very well for them during their waking hours. However, some require the option of continuous flow
When you see a very small machine in term or size and weight that will be a pulse machine not continuous as the continuous portable oxygen concentrator has bigger size due to bigger generator, battery which can generate oxygen in continuous mode.
We are online oxygen concentrator suppliers in uae we are dealing and represent devilbiss oxygen concentrator in UAE. As we also oxygen concentrator supplier in Dubai we deal with brand new and also oxygen concentrator on rent in dubai, we also deal and supply portable oxygen concentrator dubai such as devilbis portable oxygen concentartor, iGo Devilbiss portable oxygen concentrator Dubai UAE, zen-o portable oxygen concentrator, we also sell portable oxygen cylinder dubai, if you are looking for more information about philips oxygen concentrator price in uae and respironics philips oxygen concentrator dubai, please don't hesitate to contact us
2 Years Warranty
In this page we list all our top quality Portable Oxygen Concentrators such as Krober aeroplus m, GCE Zen-O and iGo Devilbiss portable oxygen concentrator Dubai UAE for more details, specification please click on the required model
Share this page