Made in USA
2 Years Warranty
CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE
DOWNLOAD THE CATALOG
Share this product
The 5 LPM DeVilbiss oxygen concentrator Compact 525, 525ks, 525ds one of the best home oxygen concentrator dubai our oxygen therapy equipment manufacturer in USA. Built upon a legacy of reliable, field-proven concentrator models, the DeVilbiss 5 Liter O2 Concentrator was updated with enhanced quality, durability, performance and simplicity in mind. Made in the USA, this robust oxygen concentrator / Generator offers just the right balance of cool and quiet. The simplified, two-piece cabinet design allows for 15% typical sound quality improvement and an improved cooling process. Paired with proven, exclusive DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology, these improvements minimize wear on internal components and increase the life expectancy of the unit. In fact, recent production statistics show a less than 3% warranty return rate. This 5 LPM oxygen machine is easy to assemble and disassemble, and it requires no maintenance for two years. As and Authorize online supplier, We supply and sale our oxygen concentrators in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah UAE and to whole region. contact today and get the best price for our home oxygen concentrator in Dubai for the best deal.
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD® (Oxygen Sensing Device) standard on every unit increases accuracy and reliability for longer service intervals
- Noticeably quiet operation – 15% typical sound quality improvement
- Readily accessible patient controls and protected cannula fitting
- Two-year dealer service interval*
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage
- Easy to assemble/disassemble two-piece cabinet for ease of maintenance
- Lockable flow meter — Pediatric flow meter available
- Convenient top and side handles for easy transport
- Accommodates up to a 50-foot cannula (15.3 meters)
- Two Years Warranty
- Proudly Made in the USA
Oxygen concentrator also called as oxygen generator machine is medical equipment machine that help patients who need oxygen as they have a low level of oxygen in their blood. Oxygen Concentration powered by plugging the device into an electrical outlet. The oxygen is delivered through a steady supply as long as the oxygen machine is plugged in to a permanent wall electrical source.
The Oxygen concentrators machines produce oxygen on their own as follows:
1) the machine pull in the surrounding room air and filter it.
2) Then the oxygen undergoes a filtration process, and is compressed.
3) From there, the flow moves through two or more chambers that are filled with a material that removes the nitrogen from the air by using filter and sieve beds.
4) The medical grade oxygen is then sent through a flow-meter through the mask or the nasal cannula.
portable oxygen concentrators (POC) is similar to a home oxygen concentrator, but is smaller in size and more mobile. portable oxygen concentrator are very lightweight compared to home use oxygen concentrator they can also be plugged into car 12V D/C cigarette lighters or operate through the use of a lithium-ion battery our portable oxygen concentrators are FAA approved and can be brought Air plane, trains, buses, and cruise ships. The oxygen is delivered through a steady supply as long as the oxygen machine is plugged in to a permanent wall electrical source. portable oxygen concentrator is not portable oxygen cylinder
we are the main oxygen concentrator supplier in Dubai , as we are the agent for devilbiss oxygen concentrator in UAE. We supply brand new and also we do oxygen concentrator on rent in dubai If you are looking for more details about devilbiss or respironics philips oxygen concentrator price in UAE or oxygen concentrator rental in Dubai in UAE please contact us today. please also contact us if youare looking to buy portable oxygen concentrator prices in dubai.
According to several health studies, not all patients who require long-term oxygen therapy follow their treatments rigorously. Many of these patients complain about the lack of compliance, or difficulty in using the concentrators at home (during the day & sleep). However, patients with COPD should understand that the benefits of using oxygen therapy outweigh these disadvantages, and it is crucial to follow the prescribed treatment. Buying an oxygen machine for home use is not that expensive, and such devices are covered by most major insurers.
By following oxygen therapy exactly as prescribed, you will enjoy the following:
– Reduced risk of COPD-related complications- the primary risks of COPD includes pulmonary hypertension, severe arrhythmias, and even heart failure. By inhaling medical grade, pure oxygen with the help of a concentrator, you will significantly reduce these risks
– Relief from dyspnea- shortness of breath. Most COPD patients struggle with troubling shortness of breath both during day time and during sleep. Getting the right amount of therapeutic oxygen into your bloodstream will help to reduce the incidence of dyspnea and other COPD associated health complaints such as dizziness or fatigue
– Improved quality of your life- with proper oxygen treatment you will be able to enjoy life to its fullest. You will improve your mood, and you will sleep much better. Slowly, dizziness, fatigue, and symptoms of depression will disappear because now your organs receive the right amount of quality oxygen and you look and feel much better.
– Better physical exercise tolerance- if you take part in a regular physical workout program, you will have a better ability to keep up with your daily exercise routine. Get better endurance, enjoy your fitness training and get stronger and healthier by the day
– Reduces risk of hypoxemia (common in people with COPD, it is when your blood does not contain the necessary amount of oxygen). The main symptoms of hypoxemia include shortness of breath, confusion, wheezing and even our skin might turn bluish. When you get enough pure grade oxygen in our system, you can truly reduce these symptoms even after one month of continuous therapy.
Before buying an oxygen machine for home use, make sure to consult with your physician. He can appoint to you the exact type and brand of device that you should purchase. Your doctor is also the one who will calibrate your machine, ensuring you receive oxygen therapy at required pressures.
Contact Us today to know more about details about our equipments and oxygen tanks. What is oxygen concentrator Dubai UAE contact us today!!!
Oxygen Concentrator ( DeVilbiss 5 Liter )