Hotline (24/7) Whats App: +971521377843
WATCH THE VIDEO
DOWNLOAD THE CATALOG
Share this product
CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE
Resmed Stellar 150 ventilator machine is a non invasive ventilation system for use in either home care or hospital settings, from invasive to noninvasive and pediatric to adult, ResMed's Stellar 150 ventilator offers high-quality ventilation in one easy, accessible device. ResMed’s unique iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) mode ensures the appropriate level of alveolar ventilation is delivered automatically—even when a patient’s respiratory rate changes. As and Authorize supplier, We supply and sale our home and medical mechanical ventilators such as ResMed Stellar 150 Ventilator Dubai UAE in Dubai, Abu Dhbai, Sharjah in United Arab Emirates and to whole region.
- Easy patient assessment at a glanc use with ResMed’s EasyCare Tx software for real-time on-screen monitoring and remote titration
- The ResMed Leak Valve includes an anti-asphyxia valve, which is designed for safe use in adult or pediatric patients, with both cuffed or un-cuffed tracheotomies.
- Disease-specific, preset pathology defaults enable quicker and easier therapy initiation, allowing you to fine-tune pressure settings required for each individual patient
- Built-in learn circuit which, at the push of a button, evaluates and compensates for any resistance in the circuit
- ResMed’s unique iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) mode ensures the appropriate level of alveolar ventilation is delivered automatically even when a patient’s respiratory rate changes
- Two Years Warranty
- Proudly Made in the Australia
Traveling with Your Equipment
Traveling with your therapy equipment is now made easier, thanks to ResMed’s device technology. Designed to be lightweight and highly portable, ResMed’s therapy devices and masks will prove to be an easy travel companion, wherever you travel. Due to their universal power supply, most ResMed devices can be used all over the world, in the great outdoors and even on an airplane. This makes traveling with your therapy equipment, relaxed, comfortable and easy. Just the way it should be!. We offer converters for our wide range of products. These converters allow you to use your device from a 12V or 24V DC power source in a car, boat or other vehicle that has a suitable battery. Most of our devices, including our Ventilators, operate with an external battery source, called the ResMed Power Station (RPS) II. It provides backup power in case the mains power fails unexpectedly. So even if you’re in a wheelchair, you now have the freedom to go out more without interrupting your therapy. Our battery guide provides detailed technical information about using your device with an alternate power supply. Now there’s no reason why your treatment should keep you from flying–and a good night’s sleep! Thanks to the portability and convenience of ResMed’s therapy equipment, the sky is the limit when you want to see more of the world.