As we are BIPAP Machine Dubai supplier we present BIPAP or bi-level positive airway pressure machin model ResMed Lumis 100 VPAP S BIPAP is a noninvasive ventilator designed for spontaneously breathing, non-dependent patients with respiratory insufficiency. The ventilator is easy to set up and use, and is supported by ResMed’s ResScan™ patient management software.. As and Authorize supplier, As we are BIPAP Machine Dubai dealers We supply and sale our Bilevel machine in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE and to whole region.
Individually responsive with IntelligentAir
IntelligentAir is a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to individual breathing needs:
- Vsync provides excellent patient–ventilator synchrony, even in the presence of significant leak.
- TiControl™ lets you set min and max limits on either side of the patient’s ideal inspiratory time to encourage spontaneous breath.
- Trigger and cycle helps you optimise settings according to the patient’s condition, using five trigger and cycle sensitivity levels.
- QuickNav for low-touch therapy adjustment. By simply double-clicking the home button on the device, you can toggle between the Settings and Monitoring screens to change and check settings quickly and easily.
- Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp and Ramp Down for extra comfort. Lumis offers both Ramp and Ramp Down f features to help patients ease into and out of each therapy session.
- ResScan software for advanced clinical insights. ResScan enables you to download your patients’ therapy data, change ventilator settings, and gain insight into their therapy progress across a number of metrics (including AHI, leak and pressure). High- resolution data (at 25 Hz) is also available for breath-by-breath analysis and even greater insight..
- Two Years Warranty
- Two Years Filters Supply
- Proudly Made in the Australia
Traveling with Your Equipment
Traveling with your therapy equipment is now made easier, thanks to ResMed’s device technology. Designed to be lightweight and highly portable, ResMed’s therapy devices and masks will prove to be an easy travel companion, wherever you travel. Due to their universal power supply, most ResMed devices can be used all over the world, in the great outdoors and even on an airplane. This makes traveling with your therapy equipment, relaxed, comfortable and easy. Just the way it should be!. We offer converters for our wide range of products. These converters allow you to use your device from a 12V or 24V DC power source (battery is an optional) in a car, boat or other vehicle that has a suitable battery. Most of our devices, including our Ventilators, operate with an external battery source, called the ResMed Power Station (RPS) II. It provides backup power in case the mains power fails unexpectedly. So even if you’re in a wheelchair, you now have the freedom to go out more without interrupting your therapy. Our battery guide provides detailed technical information about using your device with an alternate power supply. Now there’s no reason why your treatment should keep you from flying–and a good night’s sleep! Thanks to the portability and convenience of ResMed’s therapy equipment, the sky is the limit when you want to see more of the world. looking for BIPAP Machine Dubai in UAE call us today and get the best price
DOWNLOAD THE CATALOG
BIPAP ( ResMed Lumis™ 100 VPAP S )
CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE
Share this product