DOWNLOAD THE CATALOG
CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE
Looking for BIPAP Dubai we represent BIPAP or bi-level positive airway pressure machine. Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A is a non-invasive ventilator with alarms. It is designed for non-dependent patients with respiratory insufficiency.The ventilator features IntelligentAir, a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to the patient’s individual breathing needs. IntelligentAir comprises iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support), a mode that automatically adapts to the patient’s changing needs; an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)* that maximises their opportunity to breathe spontaneously; and an optional AutoEPAP** feature to maintain upper airway patency. Available in iVAPS and ST modes. ** Available in iVAPS mode... As and Authorize supplier, As BIPAP Dubai dealer We supply and sale our Bilevel machine in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE and to whole region.
A set of fixed and adjustable alarms for extra reassurance.
- Fixed alarms include system events, such as power fail and system fault. Alarms that you can set are high leak, low minute ventilation, apnoea, non-vented mask , and low SpO2 (when an oximeter is connected).
iVAPS (intelligent volume assured pressure support)
- iVAPS automatically learns each patient’s unique alveolar ventilation, sets appropriate targets, then provides smooth pressure support to suit.
- intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)* maximises the patients’ opportunity to trigger the ventilator. Staying out of the way until needed, iBR adds backup breaths to comfortably bring patients back to target.
- Optional AutoEPAP** maintains upper airway patency by auto-adjusting the expiratory pressure in response to partial and full obstructions.
- Vsync provides excellent patient–ventilator synchrony, even in the presence of significant leak.
- TiControl™ lets you set min and max limits on either side of the patient’s ideal inspiratory time to encourage spontaneous breathing.
- Trigger and cycle helps you optimise settings according to the patient’s condition, using five trigger and cycle sensitivity levels.
- QuickNav for low-touch therapy adjustment. By simply double-clicking the home button on the device, you can toggle between the Settings and Monitoring screens to change and check settings quickly and easily.
- Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp and Ramp Down. To help patients ease into a therapy session, the Ramp feature gradually and comfortably ramps the pressure up to their prescribed level; and to help ease them out of a therapy session, Ramp Down gradually reduces the EPAP and pressure support.
- Two Years Warranty
- Two Years Filters Supply
- Proudly Made in the Australia
Traveling with Your Equipment
Traveling with your therapy equipment is now made easier, thanks to ResMed’s device technology. Designed to be lightweight and highly portable, ResMed’s therapy devices and masks will prove to be an easy travel companion, wherever you travel. Due to their universal power supply, most ResMed devices can be used all over the world, in the great outdoors and even on an airplane. This makes traveling with your therapy equipment, relaxed, comfortable and easy. Just the way it should be!. We offer converters for our wide range of products. These converters allow you to use your device from a 12V or 24V DC power source (battery is an optional) in a car, boat or other vehicle that has a suitable battery. Most of our devices, including our Ventilators, operate with an external battery source, called the ResMed Power Station (RPS) II. It provides backup power in case the mains power fails unexpectedly. So even if you’re in a wheelchair, you now have the freedom to go out more without interrupting your therapy. Our battery guide provides detailed technical information about using your device with an alternate power supply. Now there’s no reason why your treatment should keep you from flying–and a good night’s sleep! Thanks to the portability and convenience of ResMed’s therapy equipment, the sky is the limit when you want to see more of the world.contact BIPAP Dubai today ad get the best price
Share this product
BIPAP ( ResMed Lumis™ 150 VPAP ST-A )