TheThe S9 Auto 25 delivers an auto-adjusting EPAP (expiratory positive airway pressure) and pressure support to OSA patients with varying night-to-night pressure needs. Utilising the proven, Enhanced AutoSet algorithm, the device can detect a number of breathing events including central apnoeas and respond to obstructions or flow limitations appropriately. Based on the award-winning S9 platform, the S9 Auto 25 provides comfortable therapy in one intuitive and easy-to-use system.
Modes: CPAP and VAuto
ResMed Auto BIPAP S9 Auto 25 Dubai UAE helps patients with OSA with varying night-to-night pressure needs. As and Authorize supplier, We supply and sale our automatic Bilevel machine in Dubai, Abu Dhabi,Sharjah UAE and to whole region.
- Climate Control, with the H5i heated humidifier and ClimateLineMAX tube, maintains ideal humidification according to real-time environment.
- Easy-Breathe motor offers the quietest therapy available.
- Easy-to-use controls and color LCD make menu navigation simple and intuitive.
- SlimLine and ClimateLine tubes are exceptionally slim and lightweight, virtually eliminating tube drag.
- VAuto mode incorporates enhanced AutoSet technology with central sleep apnea (CSA) detection.
- Easy-Breathe EPR (expiratory pressure relief) adjusts pressure on exhalation for maximum comfort in both CPAP and VAuto modes.
- Two Years Warranty
- Two Years Filters Supply
- Proudly Made in the Australia
Traveling with Your Equipment
Traveling with your ResMed Automatic BIPAP Dubai UAE therapy equipment is now made easier, thanks to ResMed’s device technology. Designed to be lightweight and highly portable, ResMed’s therapy devices and masks will prove to be an easy travel companion, wherever you travel. Due to their universal power supply, most ResMed devices can be used all over the world, in the great outdoors and even on an airplane. This makes traveling with your therapy equipment, relaxed, comfortable and easy. Just the way it should be!. We offer converters for our wide range of products. These converters allow you to use your device from a 12V or 24V DC power source (battery is an optional) in a car, boat or other vehicle that has a suitable battery. Most of our devices, including our Ventilators, operate with an external battery source, called the ResMed Power Station (RPS) II. It provides backup power in case the mains power fails unexpectedly. So even if you’re in a wheelchair, you now have the freedom to go out more without interrupting your therapy. Our battery guide provides detailed technical information about using your device with an alternate power supply. Now there’s no reason why your treatment should keep you from flying–and a good night’s sleep! Thanks to the portability and convenience of ResMed’s therapy equipment, the sky is the limit when you want to see more of the world.
Auto BIPAP ( ResMed S9™ Auto 25 )
CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE
DOWNLOAD THE CATALOG
Share this product