DOWNLOAD THE CATALOG
AutoRamp Technology (Video)
We are dealers for Auto CPAP Machine for sale in Dubai UAE . Automatic CPAP or Continuous Positive Airway Pressure. also called APAP Machine Research shows that sleep apnoea in women is different to sleep apnoea in men.1, So it makes sense that your treatment should be different too. The AirSense 10 Autoset for Her dubai device is part of the first complete sleep therapy solution tailored for women — combining cutting edge device technology with masks designed to give you a great night’s sleep.This self-adjusting device has an integrated humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube designed to optimise your comfort. looking for Auto CPAP Machine for sale in Dubai UAE We supply and sale ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Set CPAP dubai machine in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah in UAE and to whole region.
Advanced event detection
The AirSense 10 AutoSet for her CPAP Machine differentiates between obstructive and central apneas and can also detect Cheyne-Stokes respiration, so you can be confident that your patients are always receiving appropriate therapy and pressure.
A gender-specific algorithm
The pioneering new algorithm used in the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her works by increasing sensitivity to flow limitation and optimizing the response to these events. By responding to each flow-limited breath, the algorithm helps provide comfortable therapy for women.
The device connects seamlessly to AirView™ using built in wireless technology, enabling you to monitor your patients’ therapy, adjust settings and troubleshoot remotely
Unique treatment for women
The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is based on ResMed’s AutoSet algorithm.It responds to female-specific characteristics of sleep apnoea and is tailored to meet the special sleep needs of women
AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater comfort and then after you fall asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
-With no complicated settings or menus to navigate, simply press Start and you’re ready to go.
-Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the brightness of the room.
-Easy-Breathe motor is whisper-quiet, offering you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep.
-SmartStart™ function begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask.
-Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier.
-A complete offering: The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her can be paired with the AirFit for Her mask series to provide you with a complete therapy solution
- Using AirView™, ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection works by delivering a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once it detects they’re asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment they need it.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- Two Years Warranty
- Two Years filter supply
- Proudly Made in the Australia
Traveling with Your Equipment
Traveling with your therapy equipment is now made easier, thanks to ResMed’s device technology. Designed to be lightweight and highly portable, ResMed’s therapy devices and masks will prove to be an easy travel companion, wherever you travel. Due to their universal power supply, most ResMed devices can be used all over the world, in the great outdoors and even on an airplane. This makes traveling with your therapy equipment, relaxed, comfortable and easy. Just the way it should be!. We offer converters for our wide range of products. These converters allow you to use your device from a 12V or 24V DC power source (battery is an optional) in a car, boat or other vehicle that has a suitable battery. Most of our devices, including our Ventilators, operate with an external battery source, called the ResMed Power Station (RPS) II. It provides backup power in case the mains power fails unexpectedly. So even if you’re in a wheelchair, you now have the freedom to go out more without interrupting your therapy. Our battery guide provides detailed technical information about using your device with an alternate power supply. Now there’s no reason why your treatment should keep you from flying–and a good night’s sleep! Thanks to the portability and convenience of ResMed’s therapy equipment, the sky is the limit when you want to see more of the world.
Easy-breath Technology (Video)
Share this product
CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE
CPAP ( ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ for Her )
Auto Set Technology (Video)
Humidification Technology (Video)